No. Only customers who want to register for an account online or continue using their account online have to agree to the Consent to Electronic Communications and Agreements.
If you do not agree, you won't be able to register for an account online or be able to continue using existing accounts online. If you were a registered customer, you will be de-enrolled, resulting in the following:
- Your Pay Online enrollment will be cancelled
- Scheduled Pay Online Payments not pending will be cancelled
- Go Paperless services to stop paper billing statements from being mailed to your address will be cancelled
- Paper Billing Statements will be mailed to your address
- Online management of Privacy Choices and Marketing Preferences will not be available
- Online account Servicing Features will not be accessible