Customers who want to register for an account online or continue using their account online have to agree to the Consent to Electronic Communications and Agreements.
If you do not agree, you won't be able to register for an account online or be able to continue using existing accounts online. If you were a registered customer, you will be de-enrolled, resulting in the following:
- If you are enrolled in Pay Online, it will be canceled
- Any scheduled Pay Online payments not pending will be canceled
- If you were enrolled in paperless billing statements, you will be de-enrolled, and paper billing statements will be mailed to you.
- Online management of Privacy Choices and Marketing Preferences will not be available
- Online account Servicing Features will not be accessible