Unfortunately, we can't process credit or debit card payments. However, we do offer a number of other options to help you keep your account up to date:
Pay Online - This flexible, convenient and secure service allows you to schedule a one-time or recurring payment, and avoid writing monthly checks.
AutoCheque - We can automatically debit your monthly vehicle payment from your bank account. Simply download, print, complete and submit an AutoCheque form (in PDF format) and we'll get you started. To view this PDF document, you need to install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on to your computer.
Pay by Mail - If you're not sure where to send your payment, log in to your account, go to the “Account Overview” section and click the Payment Mailing Address link for the current mailing address.
Pay by Phone - You can make a payment from your checking account 24 hours a day by calling the toll-free number for our Customer Service Team. Please have your routing and bank account numbers available when you call.
Agent-Assisted Pay by Phone - You can make a payment from your checking account by calling the toll-free number for our Customer Service Team.
Mobile Application - You can make a payment with your smartphone by downloading our mobile application.
- iPhone/iPad: Devices with iOS6 or higher (Look for myLFS in the App Store)
- Android: Android Devices OS 4.1 or higher (Look for myLFS in the Google Play Store)
Western Union Quick Collect (WUQC) - Western Union offers a way for our customers to make a guaranteed payment by either cash or debit card. Once your payment is made, WUQC will provide you with a 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Call 1-800-325-6000 or access www.westernunion.com for Western Union support
- Western Union "agent locations" are often located within another type of business (e.g., check cashing facility or food market) other than a Western Union office
- Western Union will collect a fee for the transaction.
- You will need to provide the following information to Western Union:
- LFS account number
- Company Name based on account type
|Retail||Toyota Motor Credit Corporation|
CheckFreePay - Cash payments to your account can be made through CheckFreePay. Visit www.checkfreepay.com for retailer locations.
- You need the following to make a CheckFreePay payment:
- Your billing statement or account number
- A photo ID
- CheckFreePay collects a fee for the transaction
If you are past due for your monthly payment, please contact our Customer Service Team who can help you make arrangements.